The new iPhone SE gives you:
- The A15 Bionic chip for up to 1.2x faster graphics than A13 Bionic.
- A battery that delivers up to 2 more hours video playback.
- 5G for faster streaming, multiplayer gaming, and downloads with less lag.
- Smart HDR 4, which fine-tunes faces, places, everything in photos.
- Photographic Styles to lock in the Tone and Warmth settings you love.
- The toughest glass in a smartphone — front and back.
Big-time battery life.
A highly efficient chip, an enhanced battery, and iOS 15 work together to boost battery life.
When you do need to charge, just place iPhone SE on a wireless charger.
Or connect a 20W or higher adapter to fast charge from zero to up to 50 percent charge in 30 minutes flat.
- From livestreaming to multiplayer gaming to video sharing, 5G really speeds things up.
It even makes FaceTime in high definition and SharePlay feel smooth and seamless when you’re on the go.
When you don’t need all that speed, iPhone SE shifts into Smart Data mode to preserve battery life.
Smart stuff happens
between snap and shot.
The A15 Bionic chip does all kinds of computations behind the scenes to make your photos look great.