iPhone 12. 5G to download movies on the fly and stream high-quality video.¹ Beautifully bright 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display.² Ceramic Shield with four times better drop performance.³ Incredible low-light photography with Night mode on all cameras. Cinema-grade Dolby Vision video recording, editing, and playback. Powerful A14 Bionic chip. And new MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging.⁴ Let the fun begin.
• 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display²
• Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
• 5G for superfast downloads and high-quality streaming¹
• A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
• Advanced dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• Industry-leading IP68 water resistance⁵
• Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attach and faster wireless charging⁴
• iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home Screen, all-new App Library, App Clips, and more
¹Data plan required. 5G is available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 5G support, contact your carrier and see apple.com/iphone/cellular.
²The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
³Claim based on iPhone 12 Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
⁴Accessories are sold separately.
⁵iPhone 12 is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.