This Policy forms part of the Customer Terms and Conditions, and so words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy, unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way. You may return any product that you bought from the Website or Apple Premium Store if:
- you’ve changed your mind;
- you purchased the wrong item;
- the Apple Premium Store product is an unwanted gift;
- the Apple Premium Store product has a technical fault; or
- you have concerns about the quality of the product (the “Returned Product”).
2. Products that are you purchased incorrectly or that are unwanted
This Policy forms part of the Customer Terms and Conditions, and so words defined in the Terms and Conditions have the same meaning in this Policy unless the context indicates otherwise. Nothing in this Policy is intended to limit your statutory rights in any way. You can return an unwanted product to Apple Premium Store, provided:
- it is unopened, undamaged, and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached;
- it is not missing any accessories or parts; and
- you return the product to the Store together with the invoice you received from the Store or you log a return on the Website within 12 hours of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 24 hours, you can only return a product if it is defective.
Once we have inspected the Returned Product and validated your return form, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return. You may also elect to exchange a Returned Product for another product (the “Exchange Product”) that is of the same value as the Returned Product. If the price of the Returned Product is less than that of the Exchange product, you will be liable to pay the cash difference between the two products. If the packaging is in any way opened, damaged or tampered with, Apple Premium Store will charge you a handling fee of up to 30% (twenty percent) of the total purchase price of the returned Product. If you have entered into a contract with a device financing bank, returning a product bought from Apple Premium Store will not cancel your contract with the finance company/bank.. You will continue to be responsible for that contract and for any charges and fees that are associated with that contract. Unsealed software products, software subscriptions, electronic software downloads, and electronic voucher downloads, gift cards and in-ear products may not be returned to Apple Premium Store and are not eligible for refunds. All Returned Products are subject to inspection by the Apple Premium Store prior to a refund or an exchange. 3. Products damaged on delivery Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery, please notify Apple Premium Store within 24 hours of such delivery. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair or replace the product as soon as possible or credit your account with the purchase price of the product. 4. Faulty Products All Apple Premium Store products are covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. If your product is faulty you must follow the process set out in the manufacturer’s warranty as indicated to you by the Apple Premium Store. Please note that any manufacturer’s warranty is subject to whatever terms and conditions the manufacturer may impose. These are usually stated in a brochure or leaflet inside or on the product packaging. It is your responsibility to make yourself aware of any such terms and conditions. For the avoidance of doubt, the manufacturers’ warranties are provided by the manufacturer and not Apple Premium Store. Any queries with regards to the warranty should be addressed with the manufacturer and Apple Premium Store can only facilitate the communication between you and the manufacturer. 5. Refunds Refunds will be done electronically via electronic funds transfer (EFT) to a bank account nominated by you. In certain circumstances where possible, Apple Premium Store may effect a credit card transaction reversal. Refunds may take up to 14 working days to complete. Apple Premium Store will not be liable for any bank charges, taxes, interest, and/or any other fees that may be levied against you for the refund.
- Sale items : Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
6. General To process a return, refund or exchange please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will advise of the steps that you will need to follow.