Mini just got mightier.
iPad mini is beloved for its size and capability. And now there are even more reasons to love it. The A12 Bionic chip with Neural Engine. A 7.9‑inch Retina display with True Tone. And Apple Pencil, so you can capture your biggest ideas wherever they come to you. It’s still iPad mini. There’s just more of it than ever.
- 7.9-inch Retina Display with True Tone and wide Color
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi with Gigabit-class LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Apple Pencil (1st Generation)
- iPadOS 14 brings new capabilities designed specifically for iPad
Apps are available on the App Store. Title availability is subject to change.
- Display size is measured diagonally.
- Apple Pencil is sold separately. Apple Pencil (1st generation) is compatible with 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro (1st and 2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Air, iPad (6th generation), and iPad mini (5th generation).
- Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE and LTE are available in select markets and through select carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.
7.9″ Retina display with True Tone and wide color148
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Weight||