The JBL Clip 4 is a small, portable speaker with a built-in carrying hook. It’s easy to take with you on-the-go since it’s battery-powered and easily fits in your hand. However, it struggles to reproduce thumpy low-bass and has a muddy sound profile. Its around 5.5-hour battery life falls short of the advertised up to 10 hours, which means you may need to recharge it more often. That said, it has a great build quality and is rated IP67 for dust and water resistance, although we don’t currently test for it.
- JBL Pro Sound delivers surprisingly rich audio and punchy bass from Clip 4’s compact size.
- JBL Clip 4’s ultra-portable design goes great with the latest styles, and its colorful fabrics and expressive details make it look as great as it sounds.
- With the JBL Clip 4’s redesigned carabiner that’s integrated into the speaker itself for extra protection, you can clip it on and go explore the world.
- Wirelessly stream music from your phone, tablet, or any other Bluetooth-enabled device.
- The JBL Clip 4 is IP67 waterproof and dustproof, so you can bring your speaker anywhere.
- Power source type: Battery Powered
- Included components: JBL Clip 4, Type C USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Warranty Card, Safety Sheet